You will need:
- Sponge-cake (homemade or from the shop – does not really matter)
- 200g strawberries
- 100g apricots
- 100g cherries (take out pips)
- half of can condensed milk
- 400g yogurt
- Strawberry Gelatin (check Eastern European groceries shops)
- Make gelatin according to pack. You only need to change water amount to half.
- Use blender to crush strawberries, cherries and apricots to nice puree.
- Mix yogurt and condensed milk into puree. If it is still not sweet enough, put some extra sugar or condensed milk.
- While mixing put gelatin into berries mix.
- Put sponge cake back into cake pan.
- Pour yogurt filling on the top of cake.
- Put cake can into fridge and leave it overnight. If you want it sooner, put cake for few hours into the freezer.
- Decorate with berries.