This is one of the easiest and tastiest puff pastry I have ever made! It is also easy to cook and again it’s so yummy yummy! To make these takes about 25 minutes depending on how fast you can chop apples :)
You will need:
- Ready made puff pastry;
- Your choice of jam(I used apricot);
- Brown sugar;
- Sweet apple.
- Preheat oven to 200C (Gas 7).
- Put baking paper on baking tray.
- Slice apple into thin half moons.
- Cut puff pastry into rectangles. Place them into baking tray leaving 2-3 cm in between.
- Raise corers ( as in the picture below)
- Put some custard inside the puff then line apples. Sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar on the top.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until pastry puff will become gold colour.
- Warm jam in the microwave. (20-30 s) we will put it on the top of baked puff pastry.
- Best is to eat it while still warm. Especially nice with some ice cream.