I am here to quickly wrap up my 2015 year in books. It’s been a good year: full of laughter, challenges and lessons.
- I got married!
- I found new joy in books and turned this blog around in last couple of months.
- I met some new people through Interpals… Hi Angie :) <3
- Got seriously addicted to NetGalley and books in general.
My most favourite books in 2015*
- Will you love me? By Cathy Glass
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- This book is gay by James Dawson
- Say her name by James Dawson
*from the books that were published before 31/12/15.